Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Meal. For real.

"Max, Are you hungry for lunch yet? "   "Yes!!  I want a Happy Meal! A cheeseburger Happy Meal, actually."
Well, kid.  You're out of luck.  There is no freaking way I'm feeding you that.  Of course I don't say this to him, I say, "Sure...coming right up!"

I get out the TVP (Texturized Vegitable Protein)
Mix it with some hot water, onion, garlic, bread crumbs and an egg.
Fry it up in my good old cast iron frying pan...



and add something fun, like tattoos or stickers, mini bubbles or some trinket from the dollar store.

                                                                Tattoos are always a win.



And you have one happy kid eating his healthy lunch, a happy mom, and everyone wins. 






                                                                Even Lula likes it!



Fool 'em with trickery, folks. 



2 comments:

  1. I just pictured you as an evil magician w/ a curly mustache. "Fooled you with my splendid trickery!, haw-haw!"

    ReplyDelete