Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lazy Days

We've been quiet on the blogging front lately because we've all been under the weather.  The kids have had pink eye, which,  gross.  And  I've been fighting off some kind of yucky virus for days.  We're never sick, so when my kids are oozing funk from their eyeballs I tend to ever react and assume they have Ebola. 

That being said, I've been pretty unproductive the past few days.  The kids are watching TV, and too much of it.  There's a lot of whining going on.  Mostly me.   And I don't even remember what I've been cooking.  God bless my family for eating whatever I put in front of them for fear of upsetting me when I'm sick.

but there's a lot of this going on....
                                                                      Legos galore





and this...































                                                                                               I'm sure they're plotting against me





and this......


                                                God help me with this face.  I want to bite it.

No comments:

Post a Comment